先日アマプラで『The Father』見たら、なんか気持ちが落ち着かなくて、そのあと、おすすめに出てたこの映画を見た。
イギリス英語が聴きたかったからよし!恋愛映画でも…と思ったら、ぜんぜん違ってた。
『ファーザー』から紐づけられて出てくるなら、そりゃそうか。余計がずど〜んと落ちちゃったよぅ💦
主人公ふたりの気持ちもだけど、つい…子を持つ親の気持ちになってしまい、結末にいろいろ思うことはあるけど、ネタバレ嫌いだから辞めとくね。
声を荒げるわけでなく、そっと静かに“Oh God, Clark, if you had any idea what I want to do to you right now. I can’t live like this.”…ってセリフで、涙腺決壊。
好きとか愛してるとか…直接的な表現じゃないのに、心から溢れ出る気持ちをこれだけ端的に表現できるなんて。感情を抑えてるのに激情がこれ以上ないほど感じられて、ここからあとはティッシュの箱抱えて、ずるずる鼻垂らしながら…だよ😭
以下、自分のために文字起こし(ネタバレになるから、ここは完全に無視して🙏)
“Clark. A few weeks should have passed by the time you read this. If you followed the instructions, you'll be in Paris on one of those chairs that never sit quite level on a pavement. I hope it's still sunny. Across the bridge to your right, you'll see L'Artisan Parfumeur. You should try the scent called Papillons Extrême. I always did think it would smell great on you. There are few things I wanted to say and couldn't, because you would have got all emotional and you wouldn't have let me finish. So, here it is. When you get back home, Michael Lawler will give you access to a bank account that contains enough to give you a new beginning. Don't start panicking. It's not enough for you to sit around for the rest of your life, but it should buy you your freedom. At least from that little town we both call home. Live boldly, Clark. Push yourself. Don't settle. Wear those stripy legs with pride. Knowing you still have possibilities is a luxury. Knowing I might have given them to you has... eased something for me. So, this is it. You are scored on my heart, Clark. You have been since the first day you walked in with your sweet smile and your ridiculous clothes and your bad jokes and your complete inability to ever hide a single thing you felt. Don't think of me too often. I don't want you getting sad. Just live well. Just live. I'll be walking beside you every step of the way. Love, Will.”
あぁぁぁ〜😭😭😭
それにしても、邦題のセンスが悪すぎ。元の『Me After You』っていう雰囲気がぜんぜんない。邦題あるあるにガッカリだよぅ💦